Lump After Septorhinoplasty

I had a septorhinoplasty and a septal button inserted 2 weeks ago. I had 2 humps shaved on the bridge of my nose, and a deviated septum corrected. I have normal swelling around the areas that were shaved, but I also have a hardish lump on the side of the bridge of my nose above the septal button.

Lump after Septorhinoplasty

+1

Two weeks after surgery, it is impossible to determine the cause of your lump or make suggestions about treatment without  examining your nose. Discuss this with your surgeon.

Discuss this mass with your surgeon

+1

This could be indicative of a number of problems and it would be best for you to present yourself to your surgeon to evaluate the bump you describe.