Do Lumineers Work on Very Small Teeth?

My dentist told me I have really small teeth. Am I a candidate for Lumineers, or is another procedure better to correct chipped front teeth?

Lumineers is a good choice for small teeth

+1

Lumineers work very well on small teeth. It is one of the brands of veneers, which can be made really thin. If you already have small teeth, they can add in some thickness and length and will blend in better with the overall esthetics of your smile. There are other brands available as well, which can work for small teeth. Direct boding, if done right (requires a lot of skills)  can work beautifully for small teeth.

Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers to fix chipped teeth.

+1

Lumineers are a brand of thin porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers can be used to fix chips, close spaces, preform instant orthodontics and chafe the overall shape and colour of teeth, both big and small. The one thing to remember is that a veneer is like artificial enamel, you need space on the tooth to add if. If no tooth structure is to be prepared teeth should ideally be small and flat. Other options to correct the chipped teeth may include dental bonding or other non-branded porcelain veneers.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist