Can Lumineers Widen a Smile?

When I smile not many teeth show especially on the sides -- I have a narrow arch, and hope lumineers might widen my smile.

Wider smile with Veneers

+1

Veneers, including the brand name "Lumineers", are a great solution for changing the shape of teeth and the smile. Yes, a smile can be make to look wider and fill the arch to show more teeth.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers and widening your smile

+1

It is difficult to give you an answer, but widening your smile can be done with veneers or lumineers. Lumineers can be applied to widen the appearance of your teeth, lengthen them, or add thickness to them. The end result should be a much more youthful, wider smile that you will be happy with!

Robert Fields, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist