Can Lumineers Be Used for Missing Upper and Lower Back Teeth?

I have missing upper and lower back teeth: 3 upper right, 2 lower right and 2 upper left, but all back teeth are there for anchors.I would like to know if Lumineers can be used to replace or are implants a better option?

Lumineers are not used to replace missing teeth

+1

Lumineers are a way to change the shape, size and color of existing teeth to make them esthetically more pleasing to the eye. They are a very thin coverings over the teeth, like a contact over your eye. For missing teeth, I think implants are the way to go but are expensive when dealing with more than a few.  Your other options are fixed bridges and partial dentures . I would set up a consultation with a dentist who does all of the above and see what he has to say regarding cost and what dental treatment would be the best for you to achieve the result that would make you happy with your smile.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers are not to replace Missing Teeth

+1

Great question-Missing teeth can only be replaced with Implants, Bridges or Partial Dentures.  You may or may not be a candidate but go discuss your options with a dentist who has experience in replacing missing teeth.  Lumineers are for changing the color and shape of your teeth.  Much success-

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers to Replace Missing Teeth?

+1

Unfortunately, Lumineers are not used to replace missing teeth. They are designed to enhance existing teeth by changing their shape, size and color. The best way to replace missing teeth is dental implants. Missing teeth can also be replaced with fixed bridges or removable partial dentures.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist