Lumineers Before and After Photos

I'm considering getting Lumineers. What should I be looking for in Lumineers before and after pictures? Should I be able to see the edges of the teeth (ie, photos of the gums) so I can gauge how natural they look? Thanks.

Is lumineers best for you?

+1

Lumineers is one brand of Prepless Veneers. You want to seek out a dentist that is skilled in multiple methods and materials to enhance your smile. Prepless Veneers can be made to look natural and life-like. It takes skill and experience on the part of the Cosmetic Dentist and the Ceramist. Look for a Dentist with credentials, experience, and many before and after photos of his/her own work.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers are not what you want if you want natural

+1

Unfortunately, the porcelain that is used in Lumineers is not the best.

The most important thing to look for in before and after photos of veneer cases is the overall beauty of the smile. In most before and after photos you will not even see the gum lines because many people don't show it when they smile.

Fairfield Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.