Lumineers Before and After Photos

I'm considering getting Lumineers. What should I be looking for in Lumineers before and after pictures? Should I be able to see the edges of the teeth (ie, photos of the gums) so I can gauge how natural they look? Thanks.

Do they look natural?

+1
The big question is... Do they look natural?  Are the gums red and inflamed.  They should look like real teeth, not veneers with pink healthy gums.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers photos

+1
Everybody's smile is different. What veneers will work best for you will be determined by your dentist. Let them take few good photos of you with full face smiles and just teeth. Discuss then in detail as to what your smile will look at the end. Any veneers can be made to look natural.

Natwarlal Tibrewal, BDS
Leeds Cosmetic Dentist

Is lumineers best for you?

+1

Lumineers is one brand of Prepless Veneers. You want to seek out a dentist that is skilled in multiple methods and materials to enhance your smile. Prepless Veneers can be made to look natural and life-like. It takes skill and experience on the part of the Cosmetic Dentist and the Ceramist. Look for a Dentist with credentials, experience, and many before and after photos of his/her own work.

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Lumineers are not what you want if you want natural

+1

Unfortunately, the porcelain that is used in Lumineers is not the best.

The most important thing to look for in before and after photos of veneer cases is the overall beauty of the smile. In most before and after photos you will not even see the gum lines because many people don't show it when they smile.

Joseph W. Worthington, DDS
Fairfield Cosmetic Dentist