Would Lumineers Be Bad on Cavity-prone Teeth?

Due to medicine taken as an infant I have very weak teeth that are stained and extremely prone to cavitites regardless of the precautions I take to prevent them. I go to the dentist regularly and even have prescription toothpaste, but I get a lot of cavities anyway. I'm interested in getting lumineers, but I'm not sure if it would be possible because I have to get so many cavities filled so often. Would getting lumineers cause more harm than good for me?

Lumineers on Cavity prone teeth

+1

Bad choice! You would be more likely to get cavities with Lumineers as they are bulky and trap food in places you dont want to!

Palm Beach Cosmetic Dentist