Is Lumigan Safe to Use?

I ordered Lumigan over the internet for eyelash growth. When I received the prescription, the bottle had a label stating "For use in India only". Is this safe?

Lumigan works if it is really Lumigan but...

+2

The biggest risk you have of buying this or any drug over the internet is knowing what you are really getting. There are also concerns about dosage, formulation, and expirations. Even in the US it is not recommended to use Lumigan for eyelash growth even though it is the same medication as that in Latisse. The Latisse has been packaged with applicators and getting the official packaging assures you that you are using the right medication and in the right way.

Be cautious of purchasing any medications over the internet, there are risks.

Denver Ophthalmologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.