Lumenis Lightsheer Diode Laser and Facial Hair Removal - Is It Safe?

Ive done 1 treatment on underarm and upperlip.I now want to include brazilian & full face.Im asian-light brown skin & fine,dark hair.I dont know if I should do the whole face or stick to what im doing now,as thats where the hair is thicker.I can continue waxing the sides.Does waxing damagae the skin?I've heard that medically the hair on sides of face needs to be there?Can laser cause acne as the skin is exposed?I do get breakouts.Can brazilian laser cause circulation problems and prevent orgasm?

Diode Light Sheer Laser

+2

In my practice, we use the Diode Light Sheer Duet Laser. It is safe for all parts of the body. You should contact a reputable provider in your area and schedule a consultation. We have had wonderful success with hair removal with this system. Best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

LightSheer laser is safe for facial hair

+1

The LightSheer laser is safe for facial hair removal as long as you have treatment with an experienced technician.  It is safe to remove hairs on the sides of the face and there are none of the above mentioned problems with a Brazilian treatment.  You should have a patch test first to determine the settings and you must not be tanned before your treatment or have any sun exposure after your treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist

Lumenis Lightsheer and Facial Hair Removal

+1

Very safe for facial hair removal and easy to treat!! The LightSheer Diode Laser System's design provides for enhanced comfort during treatment, minimal risk of infection, speed and accuracy. It is best to contact a provider and schedule a consultation and have a test patch done.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/med+spa-20/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon