Doctor Recommendation for Lifestyle Lift in Troy, Michigan

I am 65 yrs. old and would like a LSL and lower eyelids and possibly forehead life and neck tightening. I was considering going to LSL or the Straith Clinic. Can anyone recommend a good facility and plastic surgeon for these procedures in Oakland County Michigan?

Lifestyle Lift in Troy, Michigan

It sounds like you have your heart set on getting a "LifeStyle Lift". It would not be hard to find out who in your community offers this rather simple procedure, just go to their website and key in your zip code. But before doing so and having the operation you really should consider doing a lot more research about this operation, its REAL VS. claimed patient satisfaction, a little pesky legal matter in New York involving its then Attorney General Andrew Cuomo etc. I would bet you the more you know. the less likely you may be to have this operation.

Read This First

I would seriously recommend that you analyze all of the reviews on this website and listen to this Internet radio show before proceeding.  Link is placed below.  Best of luck.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

No Lifestyle Lift Available

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore:

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Best faelift in Michigan

My student Tony Youn is a brilliant surgeon.He performs a facelift in a similar technique to my own and was included in my article in the Aesthetic journal. He is my highest recomendation. Google him and our article " volumetric facelift"you will be thrilled

Richard Ellenbogen, MD