Doctor Recommendation for Lifestyle Lift in Troy, Michigan

I am 65 yrs. old and would like a LSL and lower eyelids and possibly forehead life and neck tightening. I was considering going to LSL or the Straith Clinic. Can anyone recommend a good facility and plastic surgeon for these procedures in Oakland County Michigan?

Lifestyle Lift in Troy, Michigan

+4

It sounds like you have your heart set on getting a "LifeStyle Lift". It would not be hard to find out who in your community offers this rather simple procedure, just go to their website and key in your zip code. But before doing so and having the operation you really should consider doing a lot more research about this operation, its REAL VS. claimed patient satisfaction, a little pesky legal matter in New York involving its then Attorney General Andrew Cuomo etc. I would bet you the more you know. the less likely you may be to have this operation.

Read This First

+3

I would seriously recommend that you analyze all of the reviews on this website and listen to this Internet radio show before proceeding.  Link is placed below.  Best of luck.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best faelift in Michigan

+1

My student Tony Youn is a brilliant surgeon.He performs a facelift in a similar technique to my own and was included in my article in the Aesthetic journal. He is my highest recomendation. Google him and our article " volumetric facelift"you will be thrilled

Richard Ellenbogen, MD