LSL Compared to Facial Surgery? How Long Does It Last? Have You Heard of Nubrilliance?

Have you heard of Nubrillance? Does it work?

How long does Lifestyle lift last is nubrilliance any good

Lifestyle lift is a quick abbreviate facelift like procedure. Having performed facelifts for 30 years and winning awards for my technique i consider myself an expert. That being said because I have  seen my patients for so many years I have a few observations. The more anatomically correct and extensive facelifts seem to last longer. The less involved abbreviated procedures last for a shorter period. Also the aging being reversed is a factor, So Lifestyle lift  one cant say .a number of months or years. It is an abbreviated procedure and in my opinion will last a shorter period than a real facelift.

Nubrilliance is a home microdermabrasion system. Microdermobrasion works on skin tone and texture to a minimal degree. I'd expect nubrilliance to be the same.