Lower Rhinoplasty Sounds Too Aggressive, Alternatives? (photo)

Im getting a septoplasty and turbinectomy, Id also like to have the look of my nose changed. I feel it turns up and pulls on my upper lip. My ENT doc referred me to a plastic surgeon who I wasn't really comfortable with and he recommended a lower rhinoplasty but that sounds aggressive to me. Also my ENT doc plastic surgeon, would it be in appropriate to ask him to do it?

Lower Rhinoplasty Too Aggressive

+1

Follow your instincts and get other opinions. If you don't feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon he is not the person to do your surgery even if his is an accomplished surgeon. Ask your ENT why he referred you to another surgeon; he may not feel comfortable doing your rhinoplasty.