Lower lids are worse now than prior to surgery. What should I do next? (photo)

My lower lids look worse now than prior to surgery. I used to have one bag under each eye. I now have two. Procedure did include fat grafting and I am three months out. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Doc doesn't seem to know either. He mentions fillers at the same time he mentions more surgery. I also had upper lids done at the same time with good results. I'm wary of more surgery

Lower Blepharoplasty for Lower Eyelid Eye Bags

+2

Yes, I agree with the other answer.  Wait a minimum of 6 months before having anything else done.

Then, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons or occuloplastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

When you are in a hole, the firs thing to do is stop digging.

+2
I recommend that you allow yourself to heal a full 6 to 12 months before exploring your options.  If you do fillers know, it will be difficult for other surgeons to really understand what is going on with the lower eyelids.

Unfortunately you do not live in a part of the country where you can consult with experts on these situations.  You are likely going to need to visit Los Angeles for this purpose.  Do your homework and try to get several consultations when you visit.