Lower Lid Retraction 4 Weeks Post Op? (photo)

Hi. I had cheek implants 4 weeks ago, and am concerned by the severe "drooping" effect of both lower eyelids (implants were inserted through the eyelid as opposed the mouth). Aside from a significant "sag" in both lower eyelids, they both appear to be pulled outward quite a bit. Should I be concerned at this point? Aside from causing major eye dryness, I'm embarrassed to be in public due to the stares I receive. I've been massaging up and out for 3 weeks. Is this typical at 4 weeks?

Hi. I had cheek implants 4 weeks ago, and am concerned by the severe "drooping" effect of both lower eyelids (implants were inse

+1

Yes, the photos, you provided, do seem to show lower eyelid retraction and this is why I place Cheek Implants through the mouth and not through the lower eyelid.  You might want to ask the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your Cheek Implants for a referral to an occuloplastic surgeon to evaluate and treat the lower eyelid malposition.  

Lower Lid Retraction 4 Weeks Post Op?

+1

Posted photo of poor position, distance and quality so very hard to determine if you had just cheek implants or lower lid surgery as well. It appears as if you have incision below lower lid? The result of traumatic ectropions Best to seek only IN PERSON care.