Are a lower lid lift and cheek implants a good option for me?

I'm 36, but look much older, tired, and haggard. I feel like my eyes and mid face are the main culprit. I've done botox and fillers before, but I think I need to do something different because it isn't achieving the reasonable results I would like

Lower lid blepharoplasty and/or cheek implants?

pLower lid blepharoplasty and/or cheek implants? Without photos I cannot give you a proper answer as to which procedure is best for you.

Lower eyelid lift and cheek implants

The primary goal of the lower eyelid blepharoplasty is to remove the fatty deposits or “bags” located underneath the lower lids. The fat pads are removed through a trans-conjunctival approach on the inside of the lower lids. The primary goal of cheek implants is to augment a flat maxilla and cheek area. The implants are composed of Silastic, are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are placed through an intra-oral approach. Both procedures can be done simultaneously under one anesthetic.There are many examples on our photo gallery link below