Are a lower lid lift and cheek implants a good option for me?

I'm 36, but look much older, tired, and haggard. I feel like my eyes and mid face are the main culprit. I've done botox and fillers before, but I think I need to do something different because it isn't achieving the reasonable results I would like

Lower lid blepharoplasty and/or cheek implants?

+1

pLower lid blepharoplasty and/or cheek implants? Without photos I cannot give you a proper answer as to which procedure is best for you.

Lower eyelid lift and cheek implants

+1

The primary goal of the lower eyelid blepharoplasty is to remove the fatty deposits or “bags” located underneath the lower lids. The fat pads are removed through a trans-conjunctival approach on the inside of the lower lids. The primary goal of cheek implants is to augment a flat maxilla and cheek area. The implants are composed of Silastic, are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are placed through an intra-oral approach. Both procedures can be done simultaneously under one anesthetic.There are many examples on our photo gallery link below