Lower Lid Ectropion Repair (With TarSys Spacers) Along with Mid-face Lift to Support Lower Lid? (photo)

Lower Lid Ectropion Repair (with TarSys Spacers) Along with Mid-face lift to support lower lid

Lower Lid Ectropion Repair (With TarSys Spacers) Along with Mid-face Lift to Support Lower Lid?

+1

Post more views, allow 3 months of healing, be patient are the recommendations for you at this time. 

Lower ectropion repair

+1
This is what is expected after the procedures you had and will improve with time. You should strictly follow up with your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correcting an ectropion

+1

It appears that you are healing as would be expected considering the revision needed to correct an old ectropion.  

Early post op can look like that

+1

It looks like you had surgery a week or two ago. That amount of bruising happens and will resolve. I think you need to be patient and see how things look in a couple of weeks or more. And stay in touch with your surgeon.

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

You look to be about 10 days after surgery.

+1

You obviously had very aggressive prior 4 eyelid blepharoplasty.  Your healing looks normal.  The bruising is expected.  One issue I foreseen as you heal is that the lateral canthal angle in this photo has been shortened by your procedures.  Please be aware that no non-oculplastic surgeon do not really do these procedures "all the time."  The work you had should not be confused with a tarsal strip procedure.  Please let yourself heal before coming to a decision regarding the success of this recent reconstructive procedure. 

Is this cosmetic or functional

+1

is this the preoperative photo or postoperative photo. The procedure that you're describing I perform all the time but usually for functional issues related to age or scarring or both. This looks like you just had surgery so what is the question exactly?

at the link below there is a photograph of an older gentleman who I repaired with lower eyelid tarsal strip, skin graft, and midface lift. But given his age and scarring all of these things were required.

Sorry I cannot be of more help to you but I can't put the question in the photograph together.

Web reference: http://chaselaymd.com/blepharoplasty.html

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon