lower face treatment suggestion (Photo)

Hi, I'm a 37 male. I'd like to know if those bags that can be seen in my profile picture are perioral mounds. Anyways they have always been there and even now that I'm 6% bobyfat (very lean) the face looks somwhat "puffy" in the corners of the mouth and always has those sad/angry look. Any suggestion to improve my profile ? Liposuction ? Chin augmentation ? I'd prefer to use fillers if possible

Management of perioral “bags”/’mounds” associated with low body fat

+1
Relative “excess of skin” around the mount (perioral “bags” or “mounds”) could be secondary to significant decrease cheek volume (midface). When the cheeks are “deflated” due to aging or very low body fat” the facial skin could “sag” around the corners of the mouth. Restoring the volume of the cheeks may improve significantly this physical finding. Midface volume can be improved with injectable fillers (e.g. juvederm, restylane, volume) or autologous fat transfer (e.g. stemcellfacelift). Patients seeking improvement of “perioral bags” should be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon specialized in facial aesthetic surgery to determine what procedure could best feed the patient’s specific needs

Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Lower face treatment

+1
There appears to be some volume loss in your lower face, which is most likely due to your 6% body fat.  That loss of volume contributes to the mound on the lower portion near your mouth.  Adding volume to the lower face will improve the mound and this volume could be addressed with surgically placed implants or injectable fillers.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Perioral Mound Liposuction and Corner of Mouth Lift

+1
Those are either perioral mounds, a fold of skin or both. It is probably worth doing liposuction of the perioral mounds which will provide some reduction of them. This could be combined with a corner of the mouth lift to level out your smile line. A small chin implant would also help fill out your rounded lower chin for additional profile improvement.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD