I Had a Lower Face Lift 9 Months Ago.I Have a Stiff Neck with Limited Range of Movement Side to Side and Up and Down.?

I Had a Lower Face Lift 9 Months Ago.I Have a Stiff Neck with Limited Range of Movement  Side to Side and Up and Down.?

+2

We do not hear of this complication in our practice.  You need to see your surgeon regarding the stiff neck and range of motion problems

Limitedotion of neck after facelift, 9 months.

+2

This is not normal in my 35 years of doing facelifts.  See your surgeon to find out why you have this. 

Facelift

+2

Face lift does not cause long term stiff neck with limitation od motion.

See a spine specialist or orthopedic surgeon to investigate possible c-spine problems

Neck Stiffness and Limited Range of Motion 9 Months after Lower Facelift

+1

Neck stiffness and limited range of motion 9 months following lower face lift is not the usual postoperative course.  A visit to the plastic surgeon is in order.  Kenneth Hughes, MD facelift Los Angeles, CA