Lower Eyelid Too Tight into Corner Affecting Position of Eyeball Affecting Vision, is This Permanent?

had eye op lower lid pulled to tight into outside corner upper lid puckered in corner does the position of lower eyelid on the eye affect the vision mine seems to shift back and forth after 4 months does the eye resettle itself or is this permanent my consultant says nothing wrong is in my head and wants me to go on anti depressants I disagree am sure is the eyeball very slightly off position can this be tested in some way my consultant says he can see nothing wrong

Post photos

+1

Without photos, it is impossible for us to give you a good evaluation on the concerns that are specific to you and your anatomy. Please post high quality photos of the eyes AND the face to give us a better perspective.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon