Lower Eyelid Surgery?

I' have taken the lower eye surgery in Thailand for two years ago, I still have very visible scars and and would like to remove them, does anyone know if there is a clinic in the world that can remove these scars. Pleas help. thank you

Lower eyelid scars

+1

It is very unususal to have trouble with lower eyelid scars.  Apicture would help.  I presume that your scars are lower on the lid and not just beneath the eyelashes.  The only way to correct this is to redo the procedure with some type of cheek advancement to resect the old scar and reset the scar just beneath the lashes.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Removing scars.

+1

It is important to understand that you can not REMOVE scars but they may be able to be modified and improved so they are less visible.  Only a direct physical exam would allow a surgeon to know if a scar revision would be possible and beneficial.  Good Luck.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Lower eyelid scars and their removal.

+1

Lower eyelid scars and their removal can not be done. But depending on the cause they can be improved but I would have to see photos to give a proper answer.