Lower eyelid retraction 4 weeks post op, worried with the results? (photo)

I live in Asia and I had surgery 4 weeks ago to remove excess skin under my eyes. I had a lot of swelling on the outside of my left eye in the first week but my right was not so bad. I have lower eyelid retraction in both eyes but my left is the worst. My skin under both eyes is numb and I have discolouring under my eyelid and in the outer corner. I worry about how they look now and have worked myself up into a panic. will they improve or will I need corrective surgery?

Cicatricial lower lid retraction

+1

It looks like too much skin was removed and you have lower lid retraction as a result. You're most likely looking at corrective surgery

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon