Lower eye surgery for eye bag removal 6 weeks ago?

Most of its gone but they still are puffy not as much as before but is it possible its some bags still there and they didnt get them out all the way...im just so scared i paid alot of money

YOu probably still have some swelling in the lids.

+1

You will need to wait longer to see the final result which can take a few months. For now I would recommend some warm compresses. You may also want to do some light massage to the area to help improve lymphatic drainage and smooth the fat out. If after 6 months you still have some fat pads your surgeon can decide with you if more fat needs to be taken out.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Recovery after lower eyelid surgery

+1

It would not be unusual to still have some swelling under the eyes 6 weeks after lower eyelid surgery. It can take several months for all of the swelling to subside. It is possible that there may still be some residual fat there, but I would say that it is still too early to tell for sure. I would wait at least 3 months from the surgery date before even beginning to judge the results, and sometimes this can take longer.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon