My left lower eye lid feels hard to the touch while the right eye had more watery bag which is getting better?

I'm worried that it will not go away. It's been little over 3 weeks. I was told is deep tissue that's swollen.

Swelling is common 3 weeks after an eyelid surgery.

+1

It is also common to have one side heal more quickly than the other. If you are more swollen on one side, this may make that side feel firmer.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

WIthout photos, it is hard to understand your concerns or be of much help.

+1

It is very normal to still be swollen even 3 weeks after eyelid surgery. It is also very normal for one side to heal a bit faster and seem to do a bit better than the other side. Consider reposting with photos.