Lower Crease on Left Breast, Possibly Bottoming out or Likely to Have a Double Bubble? (photo)

Since day 1 post op my left breast has a lower and more protruding crease. It makes my left breast appear larger. Doc assures me they will even out and it's partly due to existing lower crease and having a lift on the other side. What's it look like to you? Do they both look fairly normal?

Concerns about results

+2

Thank you for your question and posting your photo.  Its likely too early to tell if indeed you will experience any issues at all with your fold or double bubbling.  You are likely experiencing postop swelling which is completely normal.   At this point, it looks like you are on your way to a great result.  So be patient, followup with your PS as scheduled.  I'm sure you will love your results once you are all healed up.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Lower Crease on Left Breast, Possibly Bottoming out or Likely to Have a Double Bubble?

+2

Dear Niknak,

Thank you for your question and photo.  Its hard to assess without a preop photo, but it does look like your left breast crease is slightly lower than the right.  This may have been present before.  Overall, you seem to have a nice result.  Keep following up with your surgeon and following his guidance.

Best Wishes, 

Pablo Prichard, MD

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?ID=77&StartRow=21

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming out? Double bubble?

+2

Dear niknak1214, I think your breasts look great!  I think they look remarkably similar for having had a lift on one side and not the other, that is very difficult to achieve! It is possible that you could have a double bubble on the left side although that is usually not apparent until later, in other words if you have a double bubble it will get worse over time.  The way to determine if you have a double bubble is to put your hands together in front of your chest and press them together.  The contraction of your pec muscles will accentuate the deformity and the double fold will become obvious.  Good luck!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size mismatch

+2

I agree your left breast looks ever so slightly bigger than the right. But I suspect that may have been the case beforehand. Check with your pre-op images.

Regarding the crease, too early to tell but I think you have a great result at such an early stage. Congrats.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Your surgeon reassures you...

+1

and you still seek opinions from the gallery?   You chose your surgeon and now you should trust your surgeon.  If things are not right, you should be able to discuss them openly with your surgeon.  From your photos, they look fine at this point but healing takes several months and its better to know from your surgeon, when you can start critiquing results.

+1

Your not being serious are you. ONLY 1 day post op! Best to allow a few months of healing before looking for issues. Call your surgeon to discuss!