Will new wrinkles after lower conjunctival bleph & CO2 laser go away?

Had this done 17 days ago now have 3 deep wrinkles below each eye. Never peeled, oozed or scabbed at all. Swelled & turned pink only. Dr. said he made three passes on each eye. I follow Dr. orders, keep Aquafor on & drink tons of water continue taking vitamin C avoid the Sun etc. Will this go away? How long till the collagen rebuilds? I paid $3000.00 to Dr.Kevin Sedati in New Port. Can someone please tell me what I can do other than what I'm already doing to get rid of these horrid wrinkles?

Wrinkles after CO2 laser

+1
At 17 days  you are in the early healing phase.  With any laser resurfacing you will stay swollen longer so just be patient and let the edema resolve.  As it does you should notice an improvement in the texture.  However, new collagen growth doesn't even begin until 1 mos. after the laser, and then continues for 6 mos.  So the final result is a ways off.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Postlaser wrinkles

+1
I agree. It is too soon to see the end result of the laser dermoabrasion. In our experience around 6 weeks will be the right time to evaluate additional treatment but once the swelling disappears it will look better.

Frank Rosengaus, MD
Mexico Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkles after lower blepharoplasty

+1
Wrinkles after lower blepharoplasty
It is not uncommon to have some temporary creases, as you describe, after laser resurfacing of lower lids. They form due to tissue swelling. This condition should resolve within a couple of months. Make sure you follow up with your surgeon to assure proper healing.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon