Lower Body Lift 5 Years Ago and My Genitals Were Pulled too Tight?

I had a Lower body lift 5years ago. It left my genitals pulled very tight. The scare pulls very tight outward instead up over my hip. Could this be helped?

Lower Body Lift 5 Years Ago and My Genitals Were Pulled too Tight

+1

This is hard to answer without at least a photo to look at. But an in person exam is far superior. This far out there should be enough laxity to allow for relief of the tightness by a revision surgery. 

Begin by seeing your surgeon, or another if that is your preference. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Lower body lift

+1

it is good that you are 5 years after the surgery. The tissue are relaxed now. May be you have a chance to restore the pubic area and fix the pubis in amore relaxed position, then advance the abdominal skin without pulling on the pubis.

Lower body lift too tight

+1

Sorry to hear you're having problems.  WIthout photos it's very hard to answer your question.  I would recommend you discuss this with your surgeon.  If he or she won't help, then consider a second opinion.  Be sure it's a surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has experience with lower body lifts.  It seems to me that after 5 years, the tissues would have softened and the scar could be moved downward.  Hope it goes well.

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon