Should I have lower blepharoplasty or restylane done to correct my puffiness and dark shadows? (photo)

I am a Chinese female and 31 years old considering plastic surgery for lower eyelid. As shown in the photo they are particularly noticeable when I smile and make me look tired, but really I'm not :((( Thank you in advance for your reply.

Puffiness on the lower lids

The primary goal of a lower blepharoplasty is  to remove the puffiness created by herniated fat bags on the lower lids. Age 31, a trans-conjunctival lower blepharoplasty is all that is required to remove these bags. For many examples, please see the link below

Blepharoplasty with fat grafting better than Restylane or puffy eyes with dark circles

Thank you for your question and photograph.  While Restylane can be injected into the depression beneath beneath I bags it is a temporary camouflage procedurewwhich requires repeated needle injections into the delicate tissues surrounding the eye.  For this reason I prefer a permanent solution using a trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty with arcus marginalis release and fat grafting.  Please see the link below.