Lower bleph correction options? (photo)

I had a lower bleph and fat transfer under eyes approx 2 years ago. I have never been happy with the results. I believe my eyes to be uneven and slightly rounded or pulling at the bottom. I also think they are hollow. Any opinions and options to correct would be helpful.

Lower lid rejuvenation

+1

The lower lids are one of the most important areas to address when thinking of facial rejuvenation. Lower lid blepharoplasty with fat transposition is a great way to address the signs of aging. In cases where the lower lid is malpositioned, the use of fillers, such as Restylane, Juvederm, or Belotero can help even any asymmetries. Definitely discuss these concerns with your surgeon to determine the right plan for you.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Options 2 Years After Lower Lid Bleph

+1

Although the photo appears to show some degree of scleral show, which is commonly associated with lower lid retraction, it is impossible to say whether this is related to your baseline anatomy or is attributable to the procedure. The photo and the history (transconjunctival vs. subciliary approach) do not provide enough information to give any further advice. Revision lower eyelid surgery must be approached with an appropriate diagnosis and plan. Make sure you see a Surgeon very experienced in eyelid anatomy and revision surgery (Occuloplastic Surgeon, Facial Plastic Surgeon, or Plastic Surgeon).

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon