Lower belly hard? Lower back skin sagging on right side, and it doesn't look even. Do I need more surgery? (Photo)

Lipo on lower back sides n upper n lower belly. Why does my left n right lower back look so diff? still have tightness n my back n strong burning and stinging where treated. i look or feel deformed on my lower back.what can i do to get better results? ive been working over since 6 weeks out. Looks like i will have to have another Surgery.:(

Issues after liposuction

+2
Thank you for your pictures. Your results seems reusable. Your before pictures of your abdomen so excess skin and most likely poor skin quality.  This produces wrinkling of the skin after the procedure. You have a mild contoured deformity of your love handles after the procedure as well. You will need a touch-up procedure on your love handles and you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck due to the loose abdominal skin.  I would wait an additional six weeks for making the final determination if revision is needed.  

Liposuction Asymmetry

+2
Wait 3-6 months after liposuction to decide if more treatment is needed.  There is a lot of swelling that needs to go down and healing that needs to occur.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

6 wks post liposuction

+2
At 6 weeks post liposuction you are still healing. Give it at least 3-4 months more to heal. Best of luck. You have significant improvement.

No reason to panic about result from liposuction yet.

+2
I see significant improvement but you have a good ways to go before healing is complete. Continue to follow up with your surgeon.

Lower belly hard? Lower back skin sagging on right side, and it doesn't look even. Do I need more surgery?

+1
I must report that I see NO improvement at all in the posted photos. What amount of liposuction volume was done???