Why Is My Lower Back Swelling After Tummy Tuck?

I am 11 day po.my lower back and the back side of my flanks are more bulged out than before.it's not tight or sore in the area. But i'll put on a shirt that I wore before the surgery and i will have huge humps on both sides of my hips and back, when b4 I didn't have these bulges, even when wearing loose pajama pants! people say that the look Of flanks can change due to tightening, but why a bulge in the SAME close that I didn't have a bulge in before? Could this just be swelling? I had no lipo

+1

I would need to see photos for guidance (preferably from both before surgery and now) to answer in a useful manner. The improvement ends just short of the incision, so it there were issues beyond the reach of the TT, they would not have been addressed. 

As always, it is better to discuss any and all issues with your surgeon.