What Can Be Done to Improve This Without Surgery? (photo)

I had a BA with benelli lift revision and removed the implants five days after because I hated them. I am now 4 weeks post op and my nipples are caving in. I would like to do everything I can to avoid more surgeries even fat transfer. My doctor started me on Singulair and recomended Brava at two months. Could Brava widen the perialeolar scars? Ihave an ultrasound massager but I am scared to use it on my breasts because I don't know if it could make me lose breast tissue. I am also taking Vit E.

Post op

+1

You will need some sort of volume added to the breast. the only other option is fat transfer many months down the line

Nipples retracting

+1

With implant removal after a circumareola procedure, there will be some contraction. I am not sure the BRAVA will help. 

Improve This Without Surgery?

+1

I would try the Brava, but this is not a common use, so I would be sure to follow closely with your surgeon.If you don't get much improvement you will need to consider other options.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.