Hematoma, I Am 5 Months After Breast Implant Removal. Any Suggestions?

My right breast is still painful and 3 weeks ago I felt a fixed big lump that according to the ultrasound is a collection of blood under the muscle. The lump feels hard almost like an extra bone on my chest but there was never a bruise. Doctor wants to repeat the test in 6 months. I own a portable 1 Mz ultrasound massager, should I use it? What can I do to speed up reabsoption and to prevent calcification? Does this sound like something that will completely resolve?

Hematoma 5 Months After Breast Implant Removal.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ask your surgeon about trying to aspirate and remove the liquid contents, giving the cavity a chance to collapse and resorb. I don't think there is otherwise much chance of resolution by just watching. If there is concern about safety, the aspiration can  be done under ultrasonic guidance.

All the best

Hematoma?

At five months after breast augmentation it is a bit unusual to have a hematoma. If it has been there a while, then it is probably a walled off cavity and may not resorb.