Low Cost Liposuction More Likely to Have Poor Outcome?

In the past few years, I've developed some hereditary inner thigh and knee fat. Due to permanent knee injury, I can only get my cardio exercise from walking, bike, and elliptical type machines. However, I’m not seeing many results. I want to have Liposuction for my thighs and/or lower abdomen, but I don’t know if I can trust the doctors who have affordable pricing. Is a low cost Liposuction more likely to result into a poor outcome? Is there such a thing as a "too low" cost?

Plastic Surgery and Cost

+1

Do not look at the cost of cosmetic surgery. If you are shopping around for the cheapest price then what you will get is a cheaply done surgery on your body. Be careful who does your surgery.

Find a plastic surgeon that is board certified and then look at the price. In the long term it will be worth while to pay a little more at the front end, otherwise you will pay more one way or another if you go cheaper.

Cost is not directly relative to quality

+1

Unfortunately costs have little to do with quality of liposuction, but you should rarely rely on cost as a main determinant of your surgical choices. Excellent surgeons can do surgery for free if they want. However, most excellent surgeons do not want to be the low-cost provider in the area. First find a surgeon with experience that you trust and can communicate with. Then work out a price. Don't go to a surgeon you don't know or trust just because you can afford him/her.