Breast Implants Too Low After Wearing Strap

I had Breast implants about 2-3 months ago. I was told that I needed to use the strap around my chest. I think I used it too tight and too low. Now I feel like my breasts are too low and lateral.

Is there anything I can do for this? Could it have been caused by using the strap too lowly?

Strap could be partly to blame for too low implants

+1

The strap could be partly to blame, but in assessing results, many things are usually involved. You may be looking at more surgery here. Having a "sit down" with your surgeon might help you sort out your options.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Multiple factors for too low breast implants

+1

The strap can adjust implant placement by 1cm or so. The idea is to keep pressure on the implant to allow it to occupy the already dissected pocket. It is unlikely that the strap alone could lower your implant. Hope that helps!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Strap not likely to have caused low lying implants

+1

It is not likely that your strap itself caused this condition.

However, it is nearly impossible to tell form your description. Your best bet is to seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or the individual who performed your surgery.