I would love to straighten my front teeth WITHOUT surgery. Very narrow jaw and front teeth protrude? (photo)

1. Is there a way to widen my jaw without surgery? 2. Can I straighten my front teeth and move them back (remove a tooth?) so they don't stick out? Can two front teeth be shaved down? 3. None of my teeth really "meet" the way the are supposed to any my speech seems to have more of a lisp as I age. I've never been able to bite into food. I can live with that but the protrusion is getting worse and I feel a lot of pressure on the one tooth that sticks out. Thank you.

I would love to straighten my front teeth WITHOUT surgery. Very narrow jaw and front teeth protrude?

+2

Yes, you can widen your upper jaw without surgery by using a simple appliance (Schwarz, DNA, Homeoblock are my favorites). Many orthodontists will tell you that arch development in adults is not possible or not stable, this is simply NOT true. Non-surgical arch development is being done by 100's of dentists and orthodontist all over the world every single day.

Once your upper and lower arches are fully developed you will have sufficient space to fit all of your teeth in a beautiful, straight smile. Your facial development will improve, your airway will improve, speech will improve because your tongue will have adequate space in the newly developed arches and I believe you will find that there will be no need to "shave down" your two front teeth because they will fit harmoniously into your beautiful new smile.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist