Love Handles or Swelling? (photo)

I'm 25 days post op. My PS did not do any lipo to my flanks/back because he said he didn't think I needed it. I'm worried that now I have love handles that I didn't notice before. I wear a size 25 jeans (0-2 pants) and they are so tight on me. I know I have swelling in my belly, but can it affect the flanks/back too? I can't tell if it's swelling or something I should bring up with my surgeon.

Love handles?

+1

It is very possible that with the liposuction that was performed, that you have swelling in the adjacent areas.  Give it time to settle down.

Love handles v swelling

+1
I do not see love handles on the photos but it is possible that, with the body contouring you have undergone, you have become more conscious of the curve or shape of your hips.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Love Handles or Swelling?

+1

Hi Thanks for the question BUT very hard to answer with the type of photos posted. Either repost proper exposed photos or seek in person second opinions to see if you have "love handles" Thanks.