Would Love a BA, but Have Several Concerns and Questions...Results, Complications and Other Worries? (photo)

42 120 Lbs 5'5" Mother of 4 1 From A to a big C, what sort of an outcome should i expect? 2 I am worried about surgical complications? 3 I have hiper sensitive nipples, I hate them being touched. I am also a victim of childhood sexual abuse, touching of my nipples and the sensation causes me emotional discomfort and i would like to be rid of my nipple sensation forever, it would help the intimacy between my husband and me without sensation. can sensation be eliminated or reduced during a BA by severing nipple nerves?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
The risk of having nipple sensation being interrupted can be reduced by using an incision under your breast vs having the icnision in your areola 

Would Love a BA, but Have Several Concerns and Questions...Results, Complications and Other Worries?

+1

Yes a decrease or de sensitivity from the circumareolar approach can be done. But you also might consider counseling for your other issues/ Good luck. 

Breast augmentation

+1

Breast augmentation usually does not affect the sensation of the nipples. It is difficult to predict which patients may get hypersensitivity or lose sensation.  

Breast augmentation question

+1

Honestly, as doctors, we are trained to try and maintain the normal structures.  While loss of sensation to the nipple is a risk for breast augmentation, we tend to think of this as a  complication that we want to avoid, not something we want to achieve.  I think that you are an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.  If you wanted to shorten the length of your nipples, that would also be a possibility