I am looking get a BBL, TT,BA, Lipo to my flanks, back, arms and thighs. What would be the cost of a surgery like this? (photo)

Please explain to me my the cost and recovery times!

I am looking get a BBL, TT,BA, Lipo to my flanks, back, arms and thighs. What would be the cost of a surgery like this?

+1

In my over the internet opinion you will need 3 operations. Total fee incurred $30,000 range. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions..

Multiple procedures

+1

The fees for surgery will vary and it is probably best to stage them. It is most important to find a good surgeon.

+1

I would not recommend doing all of those things at once.  A Brazilian buttlift may cost from $7000 to $15000.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.