Am I a Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 5'3" and 98-100 lbs. I just recently joined a gym so I have yet to see results, but my hopes is to have a more defined waist and arch between my back and butt. My concern is that my butt is just never going to become fuller and perky with the gym, since it's so flat. I am considering a BBL in the future once I am able to fund it, but is it right for me? Can I achieve the results I want without it?

Butt implants

+3

Thanks for your question and photos. You do not have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks, your best choice is a butt implant to get results like your wish pics, you can try to gain weight but this is not a good idea because fat doesn’t have a regular distribution and change from one person to another. Best Wishes!

Not Enough Fat

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  Unfortunately, you do not have enough fat to transfer to achieve the result you desire.  You may be able to achieve this by implants. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have very little fat to take for fat transfer to the buttocks. Looking at the wish pictures only more fat will achieve it or buttock implants

Am I a Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

I think you can improve your physique at the gym by increasing the size of the gluteal muscles.  With regard to fat transfer, you will be hardpressed to have a Brazilian buttlift at your current weight.  If you are going to attempt that route, find a plastic surgeon who does hundreds of these procedures and liposuctions aggressively.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA