White Pimple on Breast Incision? (photo)

Hi doctors. I recently noticed a white pimple on my incision line in the crease of my breast. I had a list and implant and I'm currently 6 days post op. Am I spitting sutures already? I hope this isn't infection. I've taken all my antibiotics already. It's not draining or anything.

Concerns one week post-op augmentation

should ALWAYS be addressed by your doctor and not from a gallery of other doctors.  I hope you have discussed this with him/her already.

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

White Pimple on Breast Incision?

Can not get the posted photos location. Best to see your surgeon ASAP for evaluation and care. Please follow up so we all can learn 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Infection from suture line

I am not sure what I am looking at, but if you have concerns, it is best to show them or discuss them with your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Drainage after breast augmentation

Thanks for your inquiry, it is hard to tell what is going on from your picture.  Any drainage from a breast implant incision is concerning enough for you to call your surgeon and be seen.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

1870 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248

White Pimple on Breast Incision?

The photo is too out of focus to make much of a judgement, other than what is almost always the best advice in these settings-call your surgeon, explain your concern, and the surgeon will ask a few additional questions and decide if you need to be seen ahead of your next scheduled visit.

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004