White Pimple on Breast Incision? (photo)

Hi doctors. I recently noticed a white pimple on my incision line in the crease of my breast. I had a list and implant and I'm currently 6 days post op. Am I spitting sutures already? I hope this isn't infection. I've taken all my antibiotics already. It's not draining or anything.

Concerns one week post-op augmentation

+1

should ALWAYS be addressed by your doctor and not from a gallery of other doctors.  I hope you have discussed this with him/her already.

White Pimple on Breast Incision?

+1

Can not get the posted photos location. Best to see your surgeon ASAP for evaluation and care. Please follow up so we all can learn 

Infection from suture line

+1

I am not sure what I am looking at, but if you have concerns, it is best to show them or discuss them with your surgeon.

Drainage after breast augmentation

+1

Thanks for your inquiry, it is hard to tell what is going on from your picture.  Any drainage from a breast implant incision is concerning enough for you to call your surgeon and be seen.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

White Pimple on Breast Incision?

+1

The photo is too out of focus to make much of a judgement, other than what is almost always the best advice in these settings-call your surgeon, explain your concern, and the surgeon will ask a few additional questions and decide if you need to be seen ahead of your next scheduled visit.