How Soon Can a Thigh Lift Revision Be Done After Surgery?

+1

Revision of the thigh lift may be appropriate in 3 to 6 months.

Revisions after surgery

+1

Since scars continue to mature over the course of a year, most plastic surgeons recommend waiting at least 6 months before doing a revision of a thigh lift.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

How long to wait for revision?

+1

I always advise pt's to wait at least 3 months minimum and preferably 6 months for optimum results. If a revision is obviously going to be needed then 3 months is often adequate.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh lift revision

+1

If you need a revision of an inner thigh lift I would not consider a revision for 3 months.  This give time for the scars to mature and for the tissue to soften. 

Thigh lift revision

+1
You would want to wait at least 3 months and preferably 6 months before proceeding with a revision.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon