Can You Recommend a Doctor in Louisiana Who Uses Smartxide?

I am 62, white female, with fine lines, crow's feet, a couple of age spots and acne scars since puberty,not deep or grotesque.

I am thinking very seriously of having the SmartXide Dot laser to smooth the lines/scars and to tightened up loose skin in places. No one says that I look my age, they're surprised when I tell them.

I want to look much much better, but I can not have much down time since I work full time. Would this procedure be a good choice for me? And also I need a name of a physician in my area: DeRidder, LA, near Lake Charles or Alexandria or Lafayette, LA. Please recommend.

Thanks,
Wanda

Find a physician for SmartXide and for Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing - Pretreat with Melarase

+1
SmartXide Fractional CO2 is an effective treatment for fine lines, crow's feet, acne scars, and age spots.  I would recommend peritreatment skincare as well with a regimented protocol including Melarase AM and Melarase PM to enhance the results and reduce the risk of pigmentation post treatment.