How long should I wait after my bbl to start getting massages?

+1

This is a case-by-case basis. Routinely I would wait a few weeks, but there are many mitigating factors. This includes the status of your recovery, the blood flow post BBL, as well as your own personal factors that make you and your BBL unique.

My recommendation would be to research an ASPS surgeon who specializes in the Brazilian butt lift. Schedule a consult with his office. An in-person visit with an accredited surgeon is the best way to get specific information.

Best of luck, please let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

BBL and massages

+1

Massages should probably wait a few weeks to allow the fat to establish a good blood supply. Best to ask your surgeon.

+1

Thank you for your question, we recommend you start your lymphatic manages the second or third day after your procedure, this will help reduce swollenness, fluid collection, and avoid possible seromas, as well as lumps of fat after liposuction.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hello to answer your question it all depends on  your Plastic Surgeon . I tell my Patients  to wait 1 week after having a BBL.  Best wishes

Jonathan Fisher, MD