Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Mini Tummy Tuck and Fat Grafting to Buttocks? (Photos)

I have 2 children 19mths & 3mths. I have always been a thin person and when i had my first he stretched me to the max resulting in deep stretch marks and loose skin. i am 22 years old, 5'7, and 130 lbs. I want to get a skin only mini tummy tuck for the loose skin and fat grafting to my buttocks for a plumper butt. Not concerned about stretch marks just loose skin. im also worried i dont have enough body fat for fat grafting. whats the price for a combine procedure? excuse my nasty stretchmarks

Mini vs full tummy tuck

+1

Mini-tummy tuck is not the right surgery for you, if you had a full tummy tuck more skin can be removed as well as striae. You can also get your abdominal muscle repaired at the same time and the Brazilian butt lift will help to make you look better. Best wishes

MiniTummy Tuck and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

For you, a short scar tummy tuck would allow you to have the same length scar as a minitummy tuck but more skin can be removed as well as stretchmarks.   The Brazilian buttlift could produce a nice change as well.  Both of these would probably cost at least $10,000 to $15,000.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Full tummy tuck way better than mini

+1
Mini tucks give mini results. You need a full Tummy tuck. Fat grafting to the buttocks can be done at the same time. I see way too many women that had a mini-tuck and needed a full for a great result.

Web reference: Http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

The pictures posted show significant amount of fat and lax skin in the upper and lower abdomen. Based on that a full tummy tuck is the only option to tighten the skin above the belly button.

Mini tummy tuck and brazilian fat grafting question

+1

Hi KrissyLee,

thanks for the post and the pics. It's true that a face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is your best answer. based on the photos alone, I would agree with the PS here: you would be better off with a FULL tummy tuck. The issue comes down to the degree of loose skin ABOVE the belly button. A mini tuck does not address this issue the way a FULL tummy tuck would. 

A brazilian would be of benefit to you, however, the recovery process is more difficult if you try to do both at the same time. There's no comfortable position to sleep in. Both your front and your back will be sore. 

Best to you. 

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Mini Tummy Tuck and Fat Grafting to Buttocks

+1

The correct answer will only come from an examination in the setting of a consultation. From the photos alone I would discourage a mini-TT alone because the problems I can see are present above and below the navel, and a mini-TT will not address the upper half of the abdomen, and would therefore leave an imbalanced appearance. 

Fat could certainly be harvested from the tissue that would be removed and make up part of the fat to be grafted to the buttocks. 

Best approach is to have a consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.