Can I remedy my embarrassingly small butt with a BBL? (photo)

I have lost 90 pounds but have always had a very small butt. I am wondering if I am even a possible candidate for bbl? Would I have any results that be worth having this procedure. 2 physicians have told me my results wouldn't be very favorable. Can you please give me advice. I think I have the worlds smallest glutes on a 44 year old woman . I need help! Thank you Drs.

Buttock augmentation

+1

It is quite possible that an augmentation with autologous fat injection could improve your buttock appearance.

BBL after weight loss

+1

Definitely your butt looks small because of the ratio among upper body-waist-hip, which is very wide still on your upper back and shoulders, wide waist and narrow hips and this is your bone and muscular frame and plastic surgery will not change that, BUT what PS will change is camouflage to invert the ratio and create a smaller back, and narrower waist and wider hips and implicit will be the bigger butt.

Here is where your 50% of the goal result comes: you have to lose some more wight in order to lose some more of the volume of your upper body (back, chest, arms, shoulders and waist), tone those muscles and then PS will do the rest.

I would be dishonest if I tell you that you will end with a small back or a tiny waist or wide hips, but definitely PS will do great on you: I would recommend after you losing weight, a mild liposuction to upper and lower back, flanks (sides of breast), waist and a TT and lower body lift with a nice and tight muscle repair and BBL to create a bigger butt surface and then on a second round of liposuction on the abdomen, thighs, arms and more aggressive on waist and then use all of the fat available to do a secondary BBL in order to achieve a bigger butt.

Resume: your body will really be different after combined efforts. Envision yourself more confident and more beautiful and definitely healthier.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttock enhancement

+1

Based on the picture posted, you need a body contouring surgery of the buttocks and lower body.

You have excess skin in the buttock, it can fill some with Brazilian Butt Lift, but the whle buttock area and the back needs reshaping.

You have also inner buttock sagging, which is very difficult to correct.

You need to consult with a plastic surgeon and discuss you desired shape, improvement, then a surgical plan is made.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Can I remedy my embarrassingly small butt with a BBL?

+1

I think that I could get 5 liters out of you and produce a substantial change in your buttocks. I actually operated on a patient with a very similar physique who I have just added to my website.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock augmentation

+1

If you have lost significant weight, you would likely need a body lift with gluteal auto-augmentation. This means to remove the excess skin of your lower abdomen, waist, lower back and preserve some of the soft tissue in the lower back/gluteal area to serve as the volume. It appears you do not have sufficient fat to perform a traditional fat transfer to the buttock. Consult with a surgeon experienced in body contouring after massive weight loss for a more detailed exam in person.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD