Options for bubble like swelling pimples around chin plus hyperpigmentation due to hypothyroid?

Hello DR, i'm eastindian women on my face there is lots of bubble like swelling and hyperpigmentation, due to my hormone imbalance and hypothyroid anyone can give me your best suggestion and i used to have pretty skin that is gone for many years, Thanks.

Perioral Pimples

+1
If you were my patient id likely treat you with isotretinoin, but without any of your medical history and seeing the rest of your skin I cannot give a best answer.  See a board certified dermatologist with experience in treated acne and acne-like skin lesions.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.