Can I Have Lots of Sex After 2 Months Rhinoplasty ?

Can I Have Lot's of Sex 2 Months After Rhinoplasty?

+4

Hola,

You also earlier asked about your asymmetrical nose one month after your rhinoplasty.  We ask our rhinoplasty patients to avoid full contact sports for at least 3 weeks after rhinoplasty.  Those that are playing sports that involve balls are told to be careful not to be hit in their nose with the ball.  In your case, it is okay to "have lot's of sex"  2 months after your rhinoplasty, but once again, try to keep the balls from hitting your nose.  With deference to Dr. Aldea.

Good luck and all fronts.  Viva Brazil.

Dr. P

Sex and Rhinoplasty

+4

Regarding: "Can i have lots of sex after 2 months rhinoplasty? "

I love Brazilians.

Several Answers:
1. Yes.  As long as you do not use your nose ?Pinocchio

2. Were you able to have "lots of sex" before your Rhinoplasty?

3. Unless your surgeon used especially long instrumentation, there is no reason I am familiar with (I'll wait for Dr. Persky to correct me) why an operation on your nose would affect abilities, real or imagined, usually confined to other anatomical areas.

Sex after Rhinoplasty

+3

I won't even try to follow Drs. Aldea and Persky except to say that you can have all the sex you you want.

Sex After Rhinoplasty

+3

Absolutely: Feel free to proceed with the "jogo bonito". Generally speaking, it takes 6 weeks after Rhinoplasty for the nasal bones to have fibrous healing.  During this period, caution must be exercised with contact and/or physical activity.  However, at 2 months you can exercise your own judgment!

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon