White Spots Develpoing All over my Body - Is This Vitiligo?

I had some white spots arount belly when I was young and went to several years of UVA light treament some years back. Now small white spots are popping everyparts of my body very fast.Is there any treament for this or what could cause this rapid skin hypopigmentation and also have lot of hyperpigmention also. I'm 53 years old asian women in post menopause.

Vitiligo

+1

The differential diagnosis for the white spots that you are developing is quite broad and includes Vitiligo, certain forms of eczema, infections, even certain forms of skin-related malignancies.  I would encourage you to consult with a dermatologist in your area.

San Diego Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.