I Have a Lot of Skin to Be Removed, Can You Help Me? It Causes Yeast Infections.

in the last 10 years I have gained and lost weight, had two major surgeries. I have managed to keep 45 pounds off and now I have all this excess skin which causes yeast infections. I am on welfare and trying to finish my schooling. Can somone help me with the skin removal.

Skin excision after weight loss

+1

Congratulations on what you've accomplished with weight loss- keep up the good work!

Yes you are an  excellent candidate for a panniculectomy or abdominoplasty procedure.  As I'm sure you are aware, this is a major procedure should be done at a time when you have ample recovery and support system (friends and family)  available. This procedure  will likely really help with the recurrent fungal infections.

Patients who are about to undergo tummy tuck surgery spend a lot of time thinking about the physical preparation for the procedure (for example weight loss issues) but do not spend a lot of time thinking about the emotional aspects.

It is not uncommon for patients who undergo the procedure to experience severe “mood swings”. These emotions may range from depression ( “why did I do this to myself”) to elation  (which may lead to over activity). I think it is helpful to be aware that these emotional swings do occur postoperatively. 
Suggestions I have for patients undergoing this procedure: 1. Make sure you have a strong support system in place who have time/patience to take care of you. 2. Be patient with the healing process, understanding that it will take several weeks to months to feel “normal” again. 3. Be prepared to distract your mind with things of interest such as books, magazines, and movies. 4. Expect less of yourself; do not go back to work too early and let others take care of you (for a change). 5. Keep in close communication with your surgeon and do not hesitate to communicate questions/concerns and the emotional swings that you may experience. 6. Keep in mind the end result!

Make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

+1

First lose weight again than seek a Tummy Tuck operation from a boarded PS in your area. As for "FREE" surgery I doubt that you will find this due to the costs of equipment and supplies and medications. But best of luck. 

Excess skin

+1

You can try one of the major universities, where the residents may do the surgery .

for the time being to prevent fungal infection

1: shower with surgical soap, like betadine twice daily.

2: keep the area under the skin fold dry and clean.

3: you may need a course of anti fungal pills for three days, one pill a day

3: you can use T_ GELL shampoo and use it on the abdomen, keep it for three minutes and then rinse it. It can rid you of the fungal infection with the above steps.

Talk with your family physician for proper diagnosis and treatment