I Have a Lot of Scars or Dark Spots All over my Body What Can Be Done to Get Them to Fade? (photo)

I have a a ton of scars or dark spots all over my body due to a bad picking habit that I have over. What can I do to get them to fade or go away. I would love to wear shorts again.

Dark spots on the body and treating hyperpigmentation

+1
Treating dark spots depend on the cause of the spots. If these spots are the results of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation then a bleaching cream containing hydroquinones may help. I have also found chemical peels very effective. Cosmelan is also extremely effective for hyperpigmentation from a myriad of causes. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results and treatment.