I Have Had a Lot of Plastic Surgery and I Need Help...

Hello, I am a 33 year old female that lost 150lbs. I have had quite a bit of surgery, including a 14 hour body lift in Colombia - where I almost died - I was desperate... Anyway, I was wondering if any Doctors know of any probono to help me correct the work that was done to me. Multiple problems. Thank you for your time. And yes, I know better than to go out of the country again. I live in New York. Thanks for your time.

Medical tourism horror story

+1

I am sorry to hear about your tragic story. One of the real problems in the USA is that you are asking physicians to take on tremendous medical liability for free. Most surgeons will be reluctant. Your options are a medical reality program or a University residents clinic.

Revision surgery

+1

You could try the closest University Hospital plastic surgery residency program especially if they have a resident clinic.

Aaron Stone, MD